Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UP ALL MORNING WITH DRAMA LIVE!

My most intense show that I've ever done since I had start broadcasting. Bad enough I knew only a little about the situation from what I was told! Basically, it's someone stealing another person's pics and videos an using it for there own! Then as a payback, recorded video of this person crying an then sent out on youtube for the how world to see! I just wonder how many viewers that video got before it had to been taking down...mmmmm! lol Now, me being the peacemaker, I couldn't put both of two, who was beefing all about the situation,  on my skype call because one of them didn't send me a request! So I had to put the other person on hold to get the other person to talk, which was very ruthless on both parts. When one of them reached the point of the whole situation being pointless, the other person couldn't let it go! So this person kept coming back in the chat room under different names and talking trash in the chat room. For some reason, I was being dragged in the situation because this guy thought I was defending this person. Was I defending that person,..YEA, BUT that person is a grown man an at the same time, nobody trash talk my viewers..at all! Which all lead to the battle of the last word, this guy kept calling my  skype and leaving messages about getting the last word! To sum this all up, Ladies and Gents....this is VIRTUAL REALITY, everything you see or heard etc. don't take it all so Seriously! I'm not saying either of the two people involved are wrong, it's just a simple fact that you probably will never see these people ever but on the internet! lol After all this, I was really exhausted an my energy was all gone. Then I finally realized Valentines Day is tomorrow and it got me thinking about my Sexy Girlfriend! Hold up, back on subject, if today's show was any hint on how tomorrow's show is going to be.....Hearts are not the Only thing that's going to be Broken! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment