Sunday, February 3, 2013

OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS BEGINS!

What a way to get ready for the most important week of my Broadcasting Career....2 shows everyday and updating with the works! This is going to be a challenge for me because I would start off good then I become lazy..very lazy to the point of forgetting about it, but this time I'm focus, spiritually centered, and this time I got alot on the line. Basically, become a Trend Sitting Broadcasting Guru or just let it slip away. One thing I learned in life, when your backs against the wall and you heard/see all the negative from people, places, and things until something inside you make you believe again by asking you "Do you Deserve what you are getting"? My answer was "HELL THE FUCK NAW"! So that's why I went back to what I love.........that's Broadcasting and Entertaining my viewers all around the world! LIVE FROM IRAQ was a huge success down range, I felt like I was on top of the world with my crew that helped me out! I'm telling you, those were the days and when I think about it, still brings back memories! Now, UP ALL MORNING WITH ALMONTE, is quickly becoming a Hot show, but I started from square one, how it should be! I never use the fame of LIVE FROM IRAQ to get back the viewers or attract new ones. They remembered the show, which shows that the legacy that four soldiers had on our fan base wasn't lost or forgotten, it means alot! Going back to broadcasting on the affiliates which we started down range is really the meat and potatoes of OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS! While down range, sometimes Blogtv didn't work so I find new sites to broadcast from like Bambuser, Vaughn live(grandie pam referred us), and Ustream I already had! So going back to these sites is like how I did when LIVE FROM IRAQ was getting started, which makes it more fun!  For here (Blogger) and my Forum is just for me and the viewers to get more in depth with the show an also my personal side! I always know my show was more different from all the rest, but with this change, This put me in my own league! OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS not only going to be a success, it's going to take notice real fasts, and expose alot of viewers to the shows like they never had before! An tomorrow.......it begins!   


No comments:

Post a Comment