Monday, February 11, 2013

NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME UP!

Great shows today on both affiliates with good talks and a lil bit of trash talking! On friday's show, a viewer called granny an old pruned when she pm me the message. The whole weekend, I received hate mail from this viewer,who happened to be female! Words like UNCLE TOM, NEGRO, and SLAVE MENTALITY, were used to describe me and the show because I called her out on it! The sad thing is that she never confess to it, like I was just singling her out! So my last comment to her was come on the show on skype, an offer, so she can say her side.......she never gave me a answer! So, on the morning show, I read all the messages she sent me an what I replied back too. An yes, I called her when my show was featured on Blogtv too..by the way she never came on the show! Hell naw, I don't feel bad about it, nobody talk about my viewers mainly if it's granny, who been there for me since the beginning! I know for a fact the word got to her and that she will be there tomorrow an I CAN'T WAIT! After the show, I uploaded my first Vblog to youtube and then an idea came to my mind! Justin tv, is where it all started, even though we got kicked off for stupid reasons 4 times, but that's where LIVE FROM IRAQ was born! It's kind of bought back memories of how my old crew use to broadcast n all the memories we all had doing the show! So you can say it's a homecoming after 4 years of exile and NOW I'm back! Also another site will soon have a show too, Battlecam and their most crazy and wild audience. I broadcast on there before and they liked me, but we will see how they handle a show like mine! I feel like a Old/ Brand New Me, where ideas just come from everywhere like the old daze. It's great to go back to old resources that still work like it did in the LIVE FROM IRAQ daze but this time have much more of a impact. Today, everything just came together, if that's a sign of things this week......get your popcorn ready and bring extra butter because the fireworks are about to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment