Friday, February 8, 2013

HAPPINESS IS HOW YOU LIVE IT!

It was eventful an wit a bow to all my viewers that tuned in to today's shows. This morning show was the wildest show I think I had in along time! In this world, there is a very invisible line between confused and crazy! One of my co host had a supposent relationship with another guy who already had a girlfriend that find out about the relationship. An the girlfriend wasn't happy about it and she wanted to whip the co host's ass.............can you blame her! Still the co host wanted to stay with this guy, not to forget, the co host met this guy on blogtv and in person for 1 time! The co host kept making up excuses and opening doors on herself an then saying that he called her crazy and a bitch, but he is still a good guy! My other co host(s) were trying to help her out by telling her she needs help and let him go. My hold thing about it is that this is virtual reality, we can be what we want, say what we want, be anywhere we want etc., the possibilities are are endless! You can't be serious in a relationship with somebody you barely even know, no matter how many times or how long you and that person talk! Now, if this person is around your area and that ya have personal contact, it's a whole different thing. That's why I keep it real on my show and viewers, I have nothing to hide from my viewers or anybody for that matter, and I tell them both highs/lows of my life! Is it a burden, maybe but if you put it out there that your real an have nothing to hide, you can weed out the fakes! Now, for this co host, she final realized that we were helping her out an listened to us and that she deserve better! With all that going on, the morning show was featured 3 times in a row, a Big first time for me as long as I been Broadcasting! Then after that show, it was the Afternoon show, the same viewers came to the show including new viewers came in too. It puts a smile on my face that I got a loyal following  and it seems like old times but on a whole different level! Tonites show on the other hand, I was exhausted like now typing this blog! lol At the end of the day, I love this, This is my work and most of all my life, my girlfriend and Wife! For some reason, OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS is only going to get bigger and more popular because of my grow audience and loyal following! Thank You Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment