Thursday, February 7, 2013

GRANNY TO SAVE THE DAY!

I love Granny so much, the first viewer that called in just to prove she was a real person! She been there since LIVE FROM IRAQ, me and her had shows together that was just amazing. Today's show on the other hand, well the first part, she was an hour and eight minutes late, but for good reason! When Granny finally came on the show, the hot subject was gay/lesbian marriages. Some people took offense of the subject and everybody else just said why not let them get married. Granny was for gay/lesbian marriage including me, because at the end of the day it's not our business to tell a person who to marry! What is this being gay/lesbian is a choice, it don't make no sense! I believe it's a transition that everybody goes thru n their life that we choose to accept or deny. Now, I'm not just talking about sexuality, it can be your interests, views of life, or how they see themselves etc.! It's all on the person, no matter who they are or what they are, they decide and live with that decision. Variety is the spice of life, if everything was the same.....man that would be one boring ass world! An that's why I'm blessed to have Granny is my life that has an open mind and a free spirit,growing up from a ruff time in America where Jim Crow was law and a mother, who told her racism was wrong! She even look out for me like a son, but I call her Granny! lol With her coming back to Broadcasting and hosting shows with me, OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS is on a way different level now!

No comments:

Post a Comment