Tuesday, February 12, 2013

201 AMAZING LOVERS!

Today's show with my cohost 1amazinglover was a pretty good show like always and the fun to go with it. Now on the other show, before it I even got started, the sandman paid me a visit, which pushed time back to 3:10pm cst! lol Since the show was so late, I decided to shorten the show and turn it into a advertising broadcast for my blogger! I was at 191 at the start of the show and then all of my viewers pitched in an got me over 200. A very Historical Day for me, having 100 was a eye opener, but 200 is saying alot and that you are the real thing! The followers/viewers, everyday I get to Entertain them, what problems or anything that is going on with me makes me forget about it. All this time I've been changing lives and make them feel better about themselves, they were doing it to me to. How blessed I am to have each and everyone of ya, from all over the global and from all walks of life. Ya make what I do worth more than a Billion Dollars, an make my show more real then any reality show on tv. Thank U, Thank U, Thank U.....now lets get 300 peeps! Now back to business, dramatic changes will happen to ALMONTE31 LIVE, like seeing me cook or watching movies etc. Just check out my forum,http://almonte31live.lefora.com, for new developments with the show. For THE BREAK SHOW lately, has been without granny which is sad! Life is what's going on with granny right now peeps, she have been very busy and today she was very sick! So everybody, if you have time, give granny your best wishes of a very fast recovery an get well soon. When I say that OPERATION-BACK 2 THE BASICS was on a different level, I never thought it will be like this! An once again, this is just a start and it only gets better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment