Thursday, February 14, 2013

A DAY FULL OF LOVE TO GO AROUND!

To start this post out, to my Girlfriend, that left a Happy Valentine's message for me early in the morning! I love you so much and can't wait to have you in my arms n we happily be together finally for good! Now, with that out the way, the morning show was a perfect model of what Valentine's Day should be like! My two cohost, mainly 1 of them was getting into the freaky side Valentine's Day. We went from talking about dildos for the ladies on those lonely nites to bad threesomes! Yea it got that freaky people, but we got some real issues too, like your worst breakups. I like it how people really got involved in the subjects including what they were doing for Valentine's day for their special someone n their lives. Not to forget, the slow jams by yours truly.....and the requested as well too! On to the other show, well once again the sandman came to visit me and other engagements happened, which made me start the show late. Even on my night show, no views from Vaughn Live, but I moved the show to battlecam on my channel! They were instant viewers on my channel and I got my first couple of haters. lol So when I finally get a show over there, I just wonder how the exposure is going to be...an I like it already! Now for Vaughn Live, I need to pick of the pace over there because it's night and day over there. I would be hot one broadcast and then become really cold the next broadcast, like they don't know me, but this is a challenge that I willing to take an achieve success! As for tomorrow, time to Achieve Greatness and Change the Lives of many People an Most of all Entertain! I want to wish everybody, who reads this post, Happy Valentine's Day to you all and hope it was a good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment