Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THE TIDE IS TURNING!

Great Shows yesterday and today, including creating a new show with Granny! Now, yesterday was great and also my audience from Blogtv! Getting featured once again with the show, which starting to be a everyday type of thing. It's good to have a co-host on the show with me as well as give them the opportunity to do it. To last night show, Rico Suave joined the show and his wife as well, 7 people came to the show which to me was a good turn out from Monday night's show! For today, Drama happened on the show between two viewers in the chat room, then it switched to me! One thing that I hate is when you offer viewers to be co host, you expect them to live up to that offer, but that didn't happen until the 4th chance! You can't come on for 5 seconds n sign off, or don't come on and later have excuses about it! An old story was brought up with all this and it was settled peaceful! No Drama please, unless it's very entertaining to me and the viewers! lol A surprises came to the show......Granny, who been there for me since LIVE FROM IRAQ and we had shows together, where she was my co host! It was great having her, but she wanted me to cast at Vaughn Live! I told her about Monday night and how horrible it was, she still convinced me to end the show early on Blogtv and cast on Vaughn Live. An that's where the idea came up with THE BREAK SHOW, that's going to be shown every afternoon on Vaughn Live with me and granny hosting! We had a pretty good turn out for the cast and seeing some familiar usernames being in the chat room. Now here is the cool part, I finally had people visit and put their views about the show and check out the Blog! I still feel like a kid at Christmas and knowing that the audience do care about the show! Can't wait til tonites show on Bambuser, REAL news..my way! An like I said from the last blog, it only gets better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment