Monday, February 4, 2013

OPERATION- BACK 2 THE BASICS HAS BEGUN!

Today's show was great, the turnout came up to about 322 viewers. The crazy thing is that my new audience seem to not take my ambitions for making my show better by me doing this blog  and have a forum for them to express their opinions! Now, if I had the LIVE FROM IRAQ audience, they would of taking me seriously and use these resources that I've provided. Not knocking or criticizing my new audience, but they got to understand that I'm not just having a show, just to have a show! This is a childhood dream come true for me to entertain, to making a pretty living for myself, and change lives around the world! Hopefully, my new audience finally get it, use my resources, start taking me and the show seriously! Now to the trolls......these people are just annoying peeping toms that do or say anything to get attention on any show on Blogtv.  I guess my show is the next target an I love it! Because that means my show is getting more attention and then I give them the attention they deserve.On the hand, I can't understand why my audience are afraid to call-in on skype, like they have something to hide! I asked 1 time to them "why ya don't call in"? Some had legit answers of no webcam and others were excuses of not wanting to download skype or they not looking good! Still I'm going to encourage the skype call ins because they always going to be 1 that will do it and that's not afraid! Now in about 2 hours, it's my second round of Broadcasting, Vaughn Live with the rebirth of MONDAY NIGHT LIVE at 7:30pm CST. I know is going to be a great show and I hope granny stop by and join me for the show tonite. This is only the start an it's only going to get better and better from here and that success will be achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment