Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A NEW CHAPTER STARTS AN ITS ALREADY ROCKY!

Started College yesterday an it was very eye opening on this new lifestyle! I was very nervous n not knowing what to expect including being late to one of my classes! So yea, it was a interesting day so far but when i found the class an the teacher was cool about it.....he was also ex military too, so points for me! lol Now, the classes I'm in are Sociology and Introduction to learning! One is online and the other is on campus, but I wish they were both on campus, still I can achieve Greatness! Now today, I made my girlfriend a lil pissed at me! We both have crazy schedules but I just want sometime to spend with her. With her italian temper, which I love her for, kind of got the best of her but she calmed down eventually! To amend peeps, I'm a big baby when it comes to love because of my up bringing, nobody never gave me that unconditional love or gave that affection showing that they love me! I tell ya this, when I get on my feet an start making my goals come true, my girlfriend n her kids will be right there with me and that we will final be together n most of all happiness! Not to forget, miss doing the show, but went on younow.com for awhile n seen some old friends. Had a lot of fun and now I'm planning a Pay per view Broadcast for my homie's birthday party at the end of March....let ya know about the details tomorrow. Now, it's time for me to rest up for tomorrow....College awaits! Once again, remember...it gets better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment