Tuesday, March 5, 2013

$150 = THE GREATEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!

Last week, was a once in a lifetime type of week because everything fell into place! I was in dyer straits, had no money, wondering if people knew I was still alive, and most of all...Bored out my mind! So I had to do what no man wouldn't do... that was ask to borrow money from my dad! Now here's the blessings, the money was sent Friday and got it on Monday afternoon. On the same day, got other business taken care of an very successful shows all week! Including having gas in my truck but I learned to use my truck for planned events only! On the other side of this, I realized who my real friends are, only a few called or texted me but that's it! Still, had the Greatest Week ever and I know it's more to come! Getting out the house was great, it felt like it was the first time I was outside! lol My life did a 180 from near Depression to Great Achievement! All thanks to my Daddy, an I wish I could pay him back with $2 million to help him achieve his dreams but I will pay him back! A Life Changing phase that's got my Goals or whatever I put my mind to achieve seem accomplished and empowered! THE SECRET IS FOR REAL, Thank you to the Universe, everything is falling in place as they should! Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment